Apple promises that its new iPhone 4 will “change everything, all over again.”
While Apple’s “new baby,” offers some promising new features, like multitasking and a front-facing camera, it also has some major drawbacks.
Before you sign up for two years with AT&T, camp out in front of an Apple Store, and fork over $200 (minimum), check out our rundown of the worst things about the iPhone 4. (For an alternate take, be sure to browse the 9 best iPhone 4 features next!)
What do you think are the biggest drawbacks of the new iPhone? Tell us in the comments section below.
More about iPhone 4:
* Videos of the new iPhone
* Pictures of Apple’s new iPhone 4
* iPhone 4 features: 15 things you need to know about Apple’s new phone
* Early iPhone 4 reviews
* New iPhone 4 commercial
* iPhone 4’s glass screen: Will it break?
* iPhone 4 Pre-Sale MELTDOWN: Orders Exposed Private Info, Charged iPhone To Wrong Users
* The 9 BEST things about the iPhone 4
* Apple reportedly canceling iPhone orders without explanation